Tuition & Affording Vistamar
Introducing “Moderated Tuition”—Vistamar’s exceptional take on financial aid.At Vistamar, we are deeply committed to working with qualified students from all socioeconomic backgrounds to assist with tuition costs. To do this, we’ve developed a robust, need-based program we call Moderated Tuition. Many schools refer to these programs as financial aid, but Vistamar’s program is preferable because it serves a wider variety of family circumstances including families who have moderate need.
Vistamar School’s tuition falls within the median range of independent schools throughout greater Los Angeles. Our tuition for the 2024-2025 school year is listed below:
The cost of tuition includes daily lunch, athletic fees, and most other student expenses that are charged separately at other schools.
Families have the option of making a single payment for annual tuition, due in June, with the option to purchase Tuition Refund Insurance.
Or, families may choose a range of multiple payment plans, from two payments up to ten payments annually. The first payment is due in June. A processing fee of $25 per payment will be added. Purchase of Tuition Refund Insurance is mandatory if choosing to use a multiple payment plan.
- Will a student's grades affect determination of moderated tuition?
- How does my home equity affect the calculation of my tuition obligation?
- Once a family has qualified for moderated tuition, is that tuition level guaranteed for all four years of the student’s attendance?
- How does the school deal with divorced parents in determining financial capacity?
- Will my child’s chance for admission be hurt if I apply for moderated tuition?