Skip To Main Content

Support Vistamar

Vistamar School is a distinctive force in high school education because of generosity and vision. Philanthropy provided the funds the school needed to open its doors in 2005, and volunteers have always played a vital role in making the school a success. Both are just as impactful to the school’s operations today.

The ongoing philanthropic support and volunteerism the Vistamar community shares make the entire Vistamar experience possible. Gifts to Vistamar School ensure the school’s financial success, provide professional development for faculty and staff, help to fund Moderated Tuition, allow us to update our facilities, equipment, and technology, and provide funding for diversity, wellness, and global education programs.

Your generosity is an investment that makes a difference in the education and lives of each of our students. Thank you for your support to Vistamar School and to our high school students.

The Vistamar Fund

Every one of our 240 students benefits from your gift to the Vistamar Fund (our annual giving program), a critical resource which has an impact on every area of our school. Tuition covers about 80 percent of the cost to educate a student. The remaining 20 percent is funded through endowment income and Vistamar Fund gifts. Income from the school’s endowment is restricted to specific purposes, so the flexible, unrestricted support the Vistamar Fund provides is vital. Gifts to the Vistamar Fund comprise 16 percent of our annual budget, and support several priorities, including:

  • Professional development for faculty
  • Moderated Tuition
  • Facility and equipment renewal
  • New technology
  • Diversity, wellness, and global education programs

The Vistamar Fund advances our mission to empower students, preparing them to contribute and excel in higher education and life.

How to Give

We are here to help you find the ways to give which fit you best. You have several choices in how you give.

Meet the Team