Vistamar School partners with numerous International placement agencies, consultants and individual families with students considering applying to Vistamar School.
International Students are welcome to apply to transfer
into the current 2018-2019 school year.
Please note, we have limited spaces for transfer students in grades 9, 10 & 11. Students can over the course of 3 entry points on our trimester system, please note your entry point when you submit the inquiry form:
Entry Point 2: Second Trimester on November 26
Entry Point 3: Midyear on January 8th
- All applications and supplemental materials must be in no later than November 9th.
- Decisions rendered by November 16th.
Entry Point 4: Third Trimester on March 6th
- All applications and supplemental materials must be in no later than December 7th.
- Decisions rendered by December 14th.
- All applications and supplemental materials must be in no later than February 8th.
- Decisions rendered by February 15th.
International Students looking to start next Fall, for the 2019-2020 school year
should submit their application by January 17, 2019
and the remaining supporting materials by January 31, 2019.
For more information about applying to Vistamar School, please review the Admissions Processs below: